Thursday 7 June 2012

Where's all the Men's clothes, then?...




16sixty Men

Where's all the men's clothes then?... said my mate the other day. He was referring to the fact that on 16sixty we don't seem to have as many things for men as for ladies. OK, women spend more on clothes than men so fashion has always been geared towards getting the attention of ladies. Of course, nowadays, more men are spending a lot more money on looking good, (not just on clothes but hair and grooming stuff). Guys tend to be more practical about clothes. Jeans, T-shirt (and maybe a suit for work or a special occasion) are the usual suspects in a guy's wardrobe. I must admit that I've been a bit guilty of buying too many items of pointless clothes when I was in my 'fashion victim' phase.  Now it's more about quality and that inner feel-good factor that defines my own individual style. Less is more, that's now my motto. 







No comments:

Post a Comment